Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vortex Optics: Great Products backed by a Great Warranty

Recently, my Vortex Skyline 80 scope had an accident.  It was a mortal accident, rendering the scope unusable (it may have been in two pieces....).  I was mortified, but remembered that Vortex has a "VIP Warranty" which means Vortex will fix or replace your product at no cost.  I packaged my scopes remains up in a box, sent it to Wisconsin, and in less than 10 days, my scope was delivered back in one piece with a new body and fixed lens.  I was glad they were able to repair it.  While I've only had my scope for about 2.5 years, I've grown very attached to it, and I've seen some extraordinary species through it. 

Spotting scopes are very, very expensive.  But Vortex scopes are reasonably priced, and quality is not compromised.  I've done side-by-side comparisons with more expensive scopes, and I have found no difference in quality.  With such great products and such a great warranty, its hard to buy anything else! (no, Vortex Optics has not paid me to say this). 

Thanks Vortex!

To buy Vortex optics, Vortex Optics: Where to Buy...these products fit the budget of an underpaid Field Tech!

(I've seen thousands of raptors through my scope)

No comments:

Post a Comment